
I am still waiting on our precious bundle. I went through a very cranky moment yesterday but I am over it now. I would like to be done with pregnancy and be at home with her as long as I can but if she's not ready to come yet, there is a reason! I hope she's here by Thanksgiving at least :)
My last appointment I was still 1 cm. and 90% effaced. Tomorrow I have another appointment and we'll see if the midwives can help us get things moving along.
Jonathan and I took advantage of another baby free weekend by running errands, steam cleaning the house and hanging out with friends.
Jonathan also took some nice pregnancy photos of my bare belly. We have been doing photos all along but these were unique and a little more artsy. I am so grateful to have such a wonderful supportive and sweet husband! Elisabeth is so lucky to have this man as her father!

No comments:
Post a Comment