Ok, so I guess I'm not so great at this blogging thing! Actually, as my pregnancy progresses, I am keeping two journal type books and a pregnancy calendar. So I do have some personal keepsakes. I also try to keep up on facebook but I know not everyone is on there or checks it often.
So much has happened since I last blogged! I finished up the school year and had a blast wrapping things up with my boys. I told the people at my work we are expecting and after the initial shock (my boss was worried I was not coming back) everyone was soo happy for me! I plan to take about 8 weeks of maternity leave and then I will have to go back. Jonathan will try to take some time off after my maternity leave to stay home with the baby and then hopefully she will come to work with me (and stay in the nursery at the pre-school). It is certainly very expensive but it will be worth it to have her so close!
Anyway, we switched from my OBGYN to a midwife since everything was going so beautifully. I like my doctor a lot but Jonathan and I decided on a natural birth and feel that the hospital is not the place we want to bring our baby into the world unless there is necessary medical intervention. (I could blog a lot about this topic alone but I won't right now.) We were recommended to this place by friends and our doctor. And, if there are any problems and we do have to go to the hospital, my original dr. would be my doctor! Cool!
I have been feeling the baby kick since I was 15 weeks but she has recently become big enough for others to feel! Jonathan felt her kick about two weeks ago for the first time and my mom even felt her kick at Lee's graduation party. This week she was kicking so hard that I actually saw my belly move on the outside! It is really an amazing feeling. I look forward to feeling her move around in the mornings and late evenings.
I started showing at about 16 weeks and have had fun buying cute clothes here and there to fit my growing belly. I feel great overall and can't complain about much at all! The summer has been going awesome (minus the heat) and after I got into a groove I have been enjoying being off! It's almost time to go back already!
So, as you can tell, things can't be going any better!

1 comment:
I just can't wait to meet her! It will probably be tough to balance everything and money will be tight for sure, but I wouldn't have it any other way. :)
Post a Comment