soreness, frequent middle of the night bathroom trips, middle of the day (and middle of the night) nausea and extreme fatigue. As if that, plus two positive pregnancy tests weren't enough, the ultra sound confirmed it! We're pregnant!The detail of what we saw at our first ultra sound today was incredible. The fetus already has arms and legs and he/she was wiggling them for us! The heartbeat looked like a little flickering candle. Jonathan and I recognized it right away, before the tech even said there's your baby. We were both already in tears!
Now, we won't be able to determine the sex for about 8-12 more weeks but some family members already have some pretty strong feelings about it. I'm not going to tell you what I'm thinking because I don't want to sway any votes. I'll just say, I'm surprised by what I think it is now that I've seen him/her!

3 comments:
Hi Catie and Jonathan,
I hope you guys keep up with this blog.
I got your email today (April 9th) and I was so excited to see the first picture!
I'm so happy for you two. I really am.
This blog is in my favorites now.
Love to you both
shirley
Thanks Shirley! I am going to try and Keep up with the blog regularly so I can share the joy with everyone! Love you!
We couldn't be more happy for you guys! Kids are so much fun... you guys will be great parents!
Post a Comment